Aladin Carpet Cleaning uses the two-step hot water extraction method to clean your carpet, which is the preferred method in the carpet industry. Shaw Flooring, the largest manufacturer of carpeting in the world, has this to say:
“Research indicates that the hot water extraction system provides the best capability for cleaning.” – Shaw Flooring website
- When we arrive at your home, one of our professionally trained technicians will conduct a pre-cleaning evaluation.
- We give you a guaranteed price up front.
- We then pre-treat your carpet with our synthetic cleaning solution which penetrates even the most stubborn stains.
- Finally we follow with a conditioning fiber rinse, leaving your carpet looking fresh again.
- Apply optional Scotchgard™ protectant.
Most carpets dry within 2 to 3 hours.*
We use only the highest quality synthetic detergents manufactured by ProChem©. This detergent uses a new generation polymer technology which encapsulates and crystallizes soils for maximum soil removal with minimal residues. These detergents clean more safely and effectively than cheaper natural detergents.
Our truck-mounted unit has a built-in water softener that reduces the amount of detergent needed to ensure the most thorough cleaning and best rinse possible.
Aladin Carpet Cleaning guarantees that your carpet will look and feel its best. If you are not completely satisfied we will return to meet your expectations or offer a complete refund.
We can also perform most repairs to your carpet including restretching, pad replacement, pet damage, and cigarette burns. Click here to find our more how Aladin can meet your carpet repair needs.
Try our other cleaning services:
*Weather, humidity, indoor temperature, air circulation and prior carpet condition may result in longer drying times.